We offer Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies at Lindsay Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation. Our therapists work to address every aspect of your rehabilitation. From walking with confidence to speaking clearly, our teams can help you rebuild your strength, your skills, and your confidence to return to your highest level of functioning possible. You will work harder than you can imagine and together we will unlock your full potential.
Nuestro enfoque principal de rehabilitación para pacientes hospitalizados y de transición es ayudarlo a recuperar su independencia y prepararse para irse a casa, nuestro equipo trabajará con usted y su familia para determinar qué metas deben cumplirse para que usted regrese a casa de manera segura.
Durante sus admisiones, nuestro coordinador de servicios sociales, junto con usted y su familia, desarrollará un plan de atención individualizado.
- Full-time, one-on-one physical therapy
- Training in mobility, gait stability, ambulation, posture, and positioning
- Custom exercise programs to re-educate muscles, increase muscle function and improve coordination
- Specialty programming and technology to promote balance and fall prevention
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion and manage contractures
Communication and swallowing:
- Exercises designed to recover speech, language and memory skills
- Programs to strengthen verbal and non-verbal communication, including hearing impaired
- Functionally appropriate diets
- Focus on oral muscle strength and functions required for speaking and swallowing
- Education and training in dressing, bathing, eating and grooming
- Activities for memory, orientation, and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques and equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination exercises
- Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movement
- Therapeutic environment for activities of daily living re-training with full kitchen, bathroom, and bed
Orthopedic / Joint Replacement Program
Following a joint replacement, Lindsay Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Care team will develop a plan to begin restoring your range of motion and mobility. Our goal is to improve your confidence and reduce and manage your pain so that you can successfully return to your daily life.
Cardiac Rehab Patients who have experienced a cardiac event require a delicate balance of medication, diet, and lifestyle adjustments. Lindsay Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation care team can help you manage your condition and its side effects while working with you to begin restoring your heart to healthy functioning.
Lindsay Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation focuses on regaining and refining skills, movement coordination, and speech lost due to stroke. We can help you relearn how to perform daily tasks, compensate for permanent losses incurred from brain injury, and regain your confidence.